Monday, July 5, 2010

5 days into the trip, all learning lots!


Hey all! :)

I'm here at an internet cafe in Singaraja with Meri! :) All the children are doing great! we've got a new child called Amanda who's 10yrs old.

I've brought Tant Pour Tant coffee with me and I think i've got the children hooked! :) haha, they love it! even the Hindu neighbour from next door! :) haha

The children have been teaching me how to cook Indonesian food, wash clothes by hand, and do dishes indo style! They love listening to Zions Hill music on my ipod, i can hardly find it! lol

Every night we sing songs and I've been teaching the children some songs in english on the whiteboards that we purchased last trip!

All our photo's are still up in the lounge room from the last trip, the children say hi to everyone who came last year!

No comments: