Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day Trip Around Singaraja!

Our first stop is at ‘Bapa’s’ (Dad’s/Yunus’) office! One of the Mercy Indonesia Radio Stations! Here I discovered Miss Carolyn Billing a regular on their play list! woo! :D

Our next stop is at a natural hot spring in Lovina! The children had a ball here!!! mmmm natural massage on your back! Yes please!!! :D Here I tried a true Bali Style coffee!......VERY sweet is all I can say!....I think I prefer my Tant Pour Tant coffee in Launnie! :D

After a swim at the hot spring we went to the Lovina beach for a Bali style picnic! YUM!

Then we were off for a 30 minute drive towards Denpasar to see the Gitgit waterfall! Here we got stuck in the pouring rain for 20 minutes! BEAUTIFUL!!!! what a moment!!! it was a nice break from the constant heat of Indonesia!

After a visit to Gitgit we journeyed on a bit further to Lake Bedugul where we saw a traditional Bali offering ceremony.

No comments: